DIVING FOR ALL!
The UK's biggest event for scuba divers, the annual NEC Birmingham Dive Show has established a remarkable reputation for covering every aspect of the sport in the most innovative and exciting ways.
And, building on the success of last year's busy Birmingham weekend, plans are now under way to make DIVE 2017 an unmissable experience.
Located in a new hall near the main NEC entrance, the show will again see hundreds of exhibitors ready and waiting to satisfy dive enthusiasts’ every imaginable desire in terms of new gear, holidays, training courses, services, accessories and more.
Special features will include two large in-hall presentation stages - plus pools, mini-theatres, TekDeck, and prominent dive-travel, training and underwater photography areas.
As ever, the Show - organised by DIVER Group - gives visitors the chance to catch up with friends from around the world, browse or buy diving equipment, training courses and holidays, and gain inspiration from seeing what the sport’s leading lights have been getting up to.
Whether you're an experienced diver or just starting out, DIVE 2017 is the only place to be over the weekend of 21/22 October for…
DIVE GEAR • COURSES • DIVE TRAVEL/LIVEABOARDS • CHARTER BOATS
• SCUBA ACCESSORIES • TEK DIVING • FREEDIVING • £7000 INDONESIA HOLIDAY PRIZE • NEW PRODUCTS SHOWCASE • PADI • BSAC • SSI • SAA
• U/W PHOTOGRAPHY • STAGE PRESENTATIONS • TRY-DIVES • WRECK-DIVING
• DIVE INSURANCE • REBREATHERS • PHOTOZONE • LEARN TO DIVE
• BRITISH ISLES EXPERIENCE • CARIBBEAN VILLAGE • PHOTO PRINTS GALLERY
• OCEAN THEATRE • MARINE CONSERVATION • ASIA-PACIFIC SHOWCASE
• DIVING WITH DISABILITIES • U/W ARCHAEOLOGY • CAREERS • EXPEDITIONS • REAL-ALE BAR • SCUBA FASHION • GUIDEBOOKS • SEA SAFETY
• DIVE-LOGS • SHOW GIVE-AWAYS • HEALTH ADVICE • DIVE-PRO TRAINING • SNORKELLING • AND MORE!
Watch our video from DIVE 2014 …