Boasting around 100 exhibitors, the show will also feature diving attractions including a try-dive pool, in-hall displays and free talks by diving's leading experts.
LIDS 2016 will give visitors the chance to browse and buy diving equipment, training courses and holidays.
It will also feature:
• Top diving speakers including Monty Halls, Paul Rose and Andy Torbet
• New Dive Gear Display
• Training advice from beginner level upwards from the world's top instructors
• Free presentations covering topics ranging from exploring wrecks to diving with sharks
• Caribbean Village and British Isles Diving Experience
• Try-Dive Pool and Discover Scuba Mini-Theatre
Owned and organised by DIVER Group, LIDS 2016 takes place from 11-14 February alongside The Telegraph Outdoor Adventure & Travel Show, the Triathlon Show: London, and The London Bike Show.
A single ticket gives visitors access to all four events!
Watch our video from DIVE 2014, Birmingham.
LIDS is owned and organised by DIVER Group, which also owns and organises the annual Birmingham NEC Dive Show. LIDS has been running for more than 25 years – the past 15 of these at ExCel London.